Remember how Eleanor used to be so terrified of that octopus and then she kind of got over it?
He's been in a drawer since we got to Saskatoon, and today Joel had Eleanor out on the town so I was organizing some things and pulled him out to make space in that drawer, and BOY WAS SHE EXCITED TO SEE HIM when she got home.
Mice to meet you, ockapus!
You come walk over here wif your legs.
This is called a book. It iss for reading.
I love you, ockapus.
Summer Bucket List
- Buy Eleanor a bike or a scooter or something else wheelie --
- Make banana splits --
- Go to the Ex --
Go to Canada Day in Diefenbaker--
- Go to Ribfest --
- Go to A Taste of Saskatoon --
- Run through the sprinklers --
Build a water wall--
- Make watermelon juice --
- Go to the massive playground by the zoo --
- Go to the zoo --
Visit the pelican statue--
- Get ice cream from the bus --
- Make our own ice cream --
Go to the River Landing splash park-- Go to Josie's splash park--
- Find a new splash park --
- Go the Berry Barn for berry picking and waffles