Remember how Eleanor used to be so terrified of that octopus and then she kind of got over it?
He's been in a drawer since we got to Saskatoon, and today Joel had Eleanor out on the town so I was organizing some things and pulled him out to make space in that drawer, and BOY WAS SHE EXCITED TO SEE HIM when she got home.
Mice to meet you, ockapus!
You come walk over here wif your legs.
This is called a book. It iss for reading.
I love you, ockapus.
Summer Bucket List
- -- Go hiking at Beaver Creek
- -- Find a new splash park
- -- Make a salad from our garden
- -- Go strawberry picking
- -- Go to the Berry Barn for berry picking and waffles
- -- Go to the zoo
- -- Make watermelon juice
- -- Run in the sprinklers
- -- Bike to River Landing after supper
- -- Make our own ice cream
- -- Go to Pike Lake
- -- Go camping
- -- Go to the Children's Festival
- -- Go to Ribfest
- -- To to Taste of Saskatchewan
- -- Make lemonade
- -- Get ice cream at the bus